No Apologies Round Two

"Few if any recent generations could sit with a Bible in one hand and their newspapers in the other and see the fulfillment of prophecy, but for us it’s almost routine." Jack Kelly

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My E Mail tonight to the McCain/Palin Campaign

McCain Palin 3 I thought John McCain was excellent in the debate, and Sarah Palin was so gracious and made some great points. However on the subject of this major economic "crisis", I am perturbed as to why neither John McCain, or Sarah Palin have spoken out on the fact that Senator McCain DID warn about a crisis and proposed regulations over 2 years ago, nor have they spoken about the ties between Obama and his being the number 2 recipient of pac money from Fanny/Freddie. There has been no coverage by anyone from this campaign about Obama's political advisors- maybe "ex" advisors by now because of this- Franklin Raines, former Clinton administration budget director and James Johnson, former aide to Democratic Vice President Walter Mondale. Johnson earned $21 million in just his last year serving as Fannie Mae CEO from 1991 to 1998; and Raines earned $90 million in his five years as Fannie Mae CEO, from 1999 to 2004. I am wondering why, except that maybe they are both too nice and polite, they have not brought up the fact that it was large part because of the Democrat pushing mortgage companies into giving loans to highly UNqualified borrowers. And again, it was certain Democrat leaders who over 4 years ago accused the Republican leaders of scare mongering, and that "There was nothing wrong". I can understand the McCain camp not wanting to go into negative campaigning, but for the sake of this country, and because of the unabashed media bias for Barack Obama, could we not start hearing the truth for a change? Gee- Change. Truth. What a concept. Other than those issues, I am grateful for Senator McCain's service to this wonderful country, and his continuing love and support for our troops. I am equally grateful for the campaign picking a strong Christian Conservative Sarah Palin. God Bless and thank you.

1 comment:

baldy said...

Carolyn, more power to McLain and Palin.
About my Google blog.
I am so naive that I do not know what my ' link' is.
Have read, send your Google link to friend so you can be found.
there is something missing that I failed to do.

Have you received any of my posts ?
sam