No Apologies Round Two

"Few if any recent generations could sit with a Bible in one hand and their newspapers in the other and see the fulfillment of prophecy, but for us it’s almost routine." Jack Kelly

Monday, August 10, 2009

Borrowed this one from Alan Caruba- Yes,



A picture does say a thousand words, and then some.

Keep on speaking the truth people. The community organizers in the White House don't like it one bit!

“I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.."


Barack Obama 2008

“And if they tell you that, ‘Well, we’re not sure where he stands on guns.’ I want you to say, ‘He believes in the Second Amendment.’ If they tell you, ‘Well, he’s going to raise your taxes,’ you say, ‘No, he’s not, he’s going lower them.’ You are my ambassadors. You guys are the ones who can make the case,”

Too bad as usual the libs, er, I mean progressives don't take the first Amendment seriously either, unless of course, they are the ones using it.

No comments: